jueves, 2 de abril de 2009

25 Things I love about my son, David



I love the way he takes charge and gets things done
I love that he is such a great father
I love that he puts his family's needs before his own
I love that he gets up in the morning with Ela so that Gianni can sleep in
I love it when he loses control and laughs out loud
I love that he is steadfast in his Faith and love for Baha'u'llah
I love that he still enjoys Chavo del ocho
I love that he is obedient to Baha’u’llah’s laws
I love that he writes poetry in song
I love that he sings when he’s asked, even though he doesn’t like to.
I love that he is devoted to Gianni and her family
I love the gleam in his eye when Ela does something special
I love the way he dances
I love that he is so loyal to his friends
I love his shyness
I love that he understands my shyness
I love that he speaks out on matters that count
I love that he takes care of his family’s every need the way his father did
I love his visits with Ela in the morning
I love his honesty
I love how he comforted me the night his father passed away
I love that he still plays basketball and surfs
I love that he’s generous with his family and friends
I love that he is such a beautiful enigma to me
I love that he’s my son!

Happy Birthday, David

No hay comentarios: