lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

25 Things I love about Aria



1. I love that she’s such an outstanding mother

2. I love her creativity

3. I love that she’s so patient with Sasha

4. I love her grace and inner beauty

5. I love her concern and caring for her mother, even though she’s far away

6. I love that she acknowledges her OCD moments

7. I love the way she looks at her husband when he says something funny

8. I love her persistence in achieving goals

9. I love the hospitality she shows to guests

10. I love her concern for others

11. I love her sense of justice

12. I love her undeviating loyalty to Baha’u’llah

13. I love her devotion to family

14. I love that she enjoys & appreciates James’ cooking

15. I love her silent laughter and tearful eyes when something strikes her funny bone

16. I love her artful touches in decorating her home

17. I love that she has fresh flowers in the house even in the winter

18. I love her ability to beat me at word twist every time

19. I love and appreciate her thoughtfulness in keeping the blog updated with Sasha pictures and videos

20. I love the delight in her eyes when Sasha does something special

21. I love her voice when she prays

22. I love her sincerity when she prays

23. I love that she connects so well to other people’s children

24. I love her obedience to the laws of Baha’u’llah

25. I love that she’s my daughter!

Happy Birthday, Aria

No hay comentarios: