miƩrcoles, 8 de abril de 2009

25 Things I love about my daughter, Jaleh





I love her natural abilities with children
I love to watch her interact with her nieces and nephews
I love the way she picks herself up after she’s been knocked down
I love that through all of her tests her love for Baha’u’llah remains strong
I love her unique sense of style
I love her odd assortment of friends
I love that she keeps me up-to-date with music and the arts
I love her creative ideas for saving the “ambiente” - ecological bikes made of bamboo, creative grocery bags, concerts to promote awareness
I love that she can ride her bicycle to the U for Peace and back (lots of hills)
I love her cooking
I love her concern and caring for me
I love her eclectic taste in music
I love her off-the-wall sense of humor
I love her sincere expressions of joy and happiness for her friends who have babies, even though she does not yet have her own and would like to.
I love her neighborliness
I love her identification and concern with all kinds of people
I love her bravery and courage
I love her talent as a writer
I love the care she gives her cats
I love her optimism even in troubled times
I love to watch her swim – she’s like a very fast, smooth bullet going through the water.
I love that she teaches yoga to her friends just for the love of it (and her friends)
I love that she shuns imitation
I love that we share the news, fashion, films, the Oscars and our love for Barack
I love that she’s my daughter!

Happy Birthday, Jaleh

No hay comentarios: