domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

Friends

Some definitions of "friend": "another I", "a second self", "a person with whom I may be sincere", "a person with whom you dare to be yourself", "one who knows your faults and loves you in spite of your virtues". These definitions may be true on one level (the "I" level), but i wonder how many of us think of being connected to our friends before we entered this world at the soul level - the world that is alluded to in the Hidden Words of Bahá'u'lláh:

"O MY FRIENDS Have ye forgotten that true and radiant morn, when in those hallowed and blessed surroundings ye were all gathered in My presence beneath the shade of the tree of life, which is planted in the all-glorious paradise?......"


My Best Friend

1 comentario:

Sasha McKinney dijo...

That is something to ponder.

You have such great friends, and they are lucky to have you too!