lunes, 28 de abril de 2008

Barney


The other day our dog, Barney, was playing with his friends (the neighbor's dogs) out in the yard and was vigorously defending a bone he had found. He latched onto it so tightly that it lodged between the back of his lower front teeth and jaw. David and I both tried to pry it loose but without success. So Barney was taken to our local vet. He had to sedate him and saw the bone off with an electric saw!

I love this video of Sasha quoting Abdu'l-Baha on kindness to animals and thought it appropriate for this blog.

"If an animal be sick, let the children try to heal it, if it be hungry, let them feed it. If thirsty, let them quench its thirst. If weary, let them see that it rests." 'Abdu'l-Bahá

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Sasha, is absolutely adorable. I loved the prayer so much! I've let Kelli (daughter)and my husband (jimmy) listen to this over and over again, as I have as well today! It brought me such happiness, and joy, to see this loving child recite this....

I Love you, Aunt Julie!

Hugs,

Lauri........Daphne, Alabama....USA