domingo, 13 de julio de 2008

Gathering River Rocks for cemetery







Today our Bahá'í community went to a beautiful river called "Piedras Negras" about an hour away from our home. We filled Marco's pickup truck with nice round stones for the purpose of lining the cemetery wall. After a delicious lunch we drove back to town and to the cemetery where all of us worked passing the stones over the fence and then placing them next to the wall by Dad and Alan's graves. When we were finished we all said prayers. I know this made Dad very happy on his birthday!



After I got home I took a hot bath in my new tube! Isn't it beautiful?


Posted by Picasa

3 comentarios:

flinn dijo...

Wow! Some of the most beautiful graves I've ever seen! Jere, I'm sure, is most delighted.
love, flinn

The Ruhes dijo...

That was a really nice effort... the graves look so great! Jere is very happy. And your tub! wow! Post some pics of the whole bathroom so i can get a sense how the whole thing looks... I am assuming this is the upstairs bathroom. cya in a few

Sasha McKinney dijo...

These pictures made me so happy. Thank you for taking and posting them. It's so great to see the community working together for Dad and Alan. The graves are so lovely, it's going to be strange to have to put down the lapidas, instead of the gardens.
I love you.
Can't wait to see you.